Here are four ways to give:
1. E-Transfer donations to SJB.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the message box:
- Full Name(s) and address for charitable donation receipt
- Any special instructions (eg. Operating Expenses, Maintenance and Repair, Together We Serve)
2. Donate online using Canada Helps:
Click this link: Donate online
3. Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
Click here for form.
4. Donation Envelopes:
Donation envelopes can be placed in the collection basket at all weekend masses. You can also drop them off at the parish office, or in the mailbox outside the door of the parish office. You may also mail your donations to:
St. Joseph's Basilica
10044 113 Street NW
Edmonton AB T5K 1N8
To sign up for contribution envelopes please contact the parish accountant: Bernie.Fitzsimmons@caedm.ca
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul accepts donations of food at the parish. A collection box for food items will be available at the entrance to the Basilica on the third Sunday of every month. Please see list of food items that are currently needed here.